- 11:01 am - Wed, Jan 29, 2014
- 945 notes
HALO MASTER CHIEF PREMIUM STATUE
- Limited-Edition Master Chief Figure
- Officially-licensed HALO: Combat Evolved collectible
- Edition size: 750
- Display base designed to replicate the surface of the Ringed Planet HALO
- Switch-out items include: Arm holding Assault Rifle and hand holding Magnum
- Approximately 1:4 scale
- Dimensions: 25 1/2” high x 17” wide x 14” long
- Dimensional Weight: 59 lbs.
- 1:53 pm - Wed, Jan 8, 2014
- 240 notes
FABLE: ANNIVERSARY GOES GOLD
Lionhead Studios is happy to announce that Fable: Anniversary has gone gold and is less than four weeks away from its February 4 release.
Also, remember, the game includes all the “The Lost Chapters” content and all first edition copies of the game come with a bunch of goodies so be sure to pre-order to get your free stuff!
- 11:01 am - Mon, Jan 6, 2014
- 36 notes
XBOX ONE SALES SURPASS 3 MILLION IN 2013
Microsoft has announced that over 3 million Xbox One units were sold by the end of 2013. While Sony’s numbers are sure to be just as good, if not better, this is great news for everyone, especially gamers.
"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013. It’s been incredible to see Xbox One selling at a record-setting pace for Xbox, and we were honored to see Xbox One become the fastest-selling console in the U.S. during our launch month in November.”
- 11:01 am - Thu, Dec 12, 2013
- 178 notes
FABLE ANNIVERSARY AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 4 — EARLY ADOPTERS GET GOBS OF LOOT
Though Fable Anniversary missed its holiday release date, our excitement for the game hasn’t diminished. In fact, Lionhead Studios is providing quite the incentives to stay excited for its February release.
All first edition copies of the game come packed with DLC code for outfits, weapons, and a 10th Anniversary Lion’s head helmet for your avatar.
A breakdown of the goodies:
- Scythe’s Outfit
- Black Graduate Outfit
- Red Prophet Outfit
- Blue Guard Outfit
- Red Guard Outfit
- Lute Weapon
- Will User’s Sceptre Weapon
Fable Anniversary will release for the Xbox 360 on February 4 in US, February 6 in Asia, and February 7 in Europe.
- 2:09 pm - Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- 26 notes
XBOX ONE SYSTEM UPDATE ROLLING OUT TO CONSOLES
Xbox’s Major Nelson (Larry Hyrb) has announced over Twitter that Microsoft is rolling out a system update to the Xbox One today that will address some performance issues with the console.
Major Nelson also says that the Microsoft has “quite a few updates planned for the next year based on the community feedback we’ve been seeing, and I’ll have details on those in the future.” So stay tuned!
Visit Major Nelson’s blog for details on how the update works and how you can download the update manually if you don’t have “Instant On” enabled.
This update addresses the following:
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
- Addresses dashboard performance for some users
- Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
- 8:08 pm - Sat, Dec 7, 2013
- 49 notes
TOMB RAIDER: THE DEFINITIVE EDITION COMING TO PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE IN JANUARY
Crystal Dynamics’ critically acclaimed Tomb Raider reboot (a personal favorite of ours) will make its debut on next-gen consoles on January 28.
The new edition is fully rebuilt for next generation consoles, including a new character model for Lara, new TRESS FX technology (for more detailed hair and motion), and reworked shaders and lighting to show off every bead of sweat and drop of blood that Lara exudes.
The Definitive Edition will also include all of the DLC, downloadable versions of the comic, a mini art book, and developer videos.
If you pre-order the game you get limited edition packaging for the art book featuring never before seen concept art. Pre-order now.