- 12:18 pm - Mon, Jun 10, 2013
- 54 notes
XBOX ONE PRICED AT $499.99, COMING NOVEMBER 2013
This morning, during Microsoft’s E3 event, Microsoft revealed a nice lineup of games and finally unveiled their pricing and expected release date for the console.
Xbox One will launch in November in 21 markets and be priced at $499.99 (US), £429 (GBP) in the U.K. and €499 (EUR) in European markets.
As a special bonus for early adopters, everyone who pre-orders the Xbox One will receive a limited edition version of the console, called the Day-One Edition.
The Day-One Edition comes in premium black packaging with a limited edition Xbox One Day One wireless controller, a commemorative Day-One Achievement, but more importantly, it guarantees you a console on launch day.
If you pre-order one of the following games for launch day, you also get these additional bonuses:
- Ryse: Son of Rome—Exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes.
- Forza Motorsport 5—Access to four cars tuned to the top of their class.
- Kinect Sports Rivals—Exclusive sporting equipment that separates your Champion from the rest of the world.
- Dead Rising 3—Exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.
Pre-order your Xbox One today