- 12:01 pm - Tue, Mar 12, 2013
- 21 notes
WHISPERING WILLOWS FUNDED—UPDATED WITH STRETCH GOALS
Whispering Willows has met its $15,000 goal on Kickstarter and with only two days left, the team has established some new stretch goals.
If funding reaches:
- $20,000-The game will be translated into three different languages as chosen by the backers.
- $25,000-An android version of the game will be created.
- $30,000-Some of the ghosts will feature voices, with one ghost in particular getting full dialogue.
- $35,000-A version of the game will also be made for iOS and the upcoming Gamestick.
There’s still time to donate. By donating $10 you get a copy of the game for OUYA, PC, or Linux and an alternate costume for Elena.